Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Feelings

This week, I decided to do an extra Saturday post because it hit me that it is October 1st, and because I came across this really adorable image {below} and immediately felt the giddyness that Fall can bring.

It's a season filled with raking leaves, jumping in leaves, catching falling leaves, pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, burgundy and copper hues, touch football games, cozy sweaters, and costumes. Cheers to a great fall season...

{original image}

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the wizard of oz being on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and love the reminder thank you!!! I decorated with those brilliant fall colors as i changed my door entrance to reflect the season change!! I also came across the cutest cozy blankets for kids! All around for the change of season!!

    ReplyDelete